Company: RIGHT NOW RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Right Now Group are currently partnered with an industry leader within Engineering/Manufacturing. Our client is looking to secure an international technical Training Manager to help implement new training and improve existing processes across the business, both internationally and in the UK. Promoting the likes of E-learning and development through various channels through existing Engineers, Technical Managers, regional trainers third party suppliers and end users.
This role would be well suited to candidates with backgrounds in Engineering/Manufacturing, prior experience within a Trainer/Training Manager role, Quality Manager or L&D.
You may even have experience in managing or developing engineers on a regional/national basis or have a technical product background - strong electrical knowledge or mechanical knowledge is also a huge plus!
Experience in creating new training material and improving training process would be highly desirable but not essential!
Please Note: International and UK wide travel will be an essential requirement for this role!
Job Title: Training Manager Role Type: Permanent Location: Remote - International and UK wide Salary: 40k - 45k + OTE - Company car and Fuel card Additional benefits: Holiday 25 days + 8BH - 6% pension contribution Hours: Full-Time Monday - Friday - 37.5 hour week
Training Manager key responsibilities:
- Provide technical and product training on behalf of engineers and technicians, internal and external
- Responsible for producing and conveying key presentations and criteria (company-wide) for product lines and manufactured products
- Creating new and improved company guidelines and training policies
- Keeping track of any hotspot areas of focus or development
- Become an expert in industry wide training, adhering to any product development and training legislation
- Drive global training, full responsibility for rolling out and implementing training internationally
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers via email, phone or on-site as needed
- Working to improve and innovate existing training processes and develop new ideas to improve internal and customer experience/satisfaction through eLearning
- Respond to requests for service assistance from internal and external stakeholders
Training Manager desirable skills
- Strong systems knowledge, ideally knowledge of Excel, ERP and MRP systems
- Presentational skills and previous exposure to producing presentations surrounding technical products
- Keen to develop an understanding of a technical product range
- Experience in innovative training methods such as eLearning
- Electrical knowledge or previous experience as an Engineer or Technician
- Previous exposure to manufacturing or supply chain
- Knowledge of B2B white goods, vending, catering equipment or similar
- Willingness to commit to international travel
- Work effectively with all levels of management and staff and internal/external service technicians