Farmers offers multiple entry points for Agency Ownership, including the Protege Agency Producer program. This opportunity allows a qualified individual the opportunity to eventually start a new business with minimal resources or capital.
We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to become insurance agency owners with a company that continues to experience aggressive growth. This entrepreneurial opportunity is designed for the individual who wants to take control of their potential and their future. If you have the determination to build a profitable business with the support of an award-winning team - backed by a prominent national brand - this may be the opportunity for you!
The Protege Agency Producer is responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
The Protege Agency Producer program offers qualified candidates:
- An entry point for eventual agency ownership. Proteges who successfully complete the 12 month program can exercise the option to open their own agency, without having to demonstrate the current capital investment requirements.
- The opportunity to learn from a successful Farmers Agent and District Manager.
- Base salary plus commission.
The Protege Agency Producer is required to:
- Present and sell a minimum amount of new business premium to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
A Potential Protege Candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive and ambition
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Active California Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance licenses
- Successful completion of background review
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree (preferred)
Benefits of the Protege Agency Producer Program include:
- Potential for waiver of applicable capital requirements for agency ownership
- Opportunity to purchase policies written by Protege
- Business development, sales and product training
- 100% support and business coaching from a top-tier Farmers Agent and an award-winning Farmers District Manager
- Brand name recognition from a leader in the community
- The ability to earn while you learn
We are an independently owned Farmers Insurance district.
District 58 of Farmers Insurance is led by District Manager David Gamble, a 4-time Presidents Council honoree and the 2016 and 2017 Farmers Insurance District Manager of the Year for the Los Angeles Region. Come to District 58 and you'll immediately see what sets this district apart: it is the award-winning team of product line experts who are dedicated to providing exceptional training and support to Agents and their staff. Agents new to Farmers, or those who've enjoyed a long career with the company, trust the expertise of the District 58 team to help guide them and their individual businesses to success. This is a wonderful and unique opportunity to own your own business and be supported by the best talent in the industry!
Role: Insurance Agent - Protege Agency Producer
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.