Secondary Learning Support Assistant
Tameside and surrounding areas
Pay - Supply rate, Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW!
Vision for Education are looking to recruit Learning Support Assistants on behalf of a number of mainstream secondary schools across Tameside and the surrounding areas, for those willing to travel.
You will be required to support a range of students across Key Stage 3 and 4 on a supply basis. This role will include a mixture of full classroom support and one-to-one support depending on the need of the students at the time. The schools we work with are focused on every student achieving to the best of their abilities and being given the opportunity to raise their aspirations, through enjoyable and engaging lessons.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant role, you will:
- Have experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience working with secondary-aged pupils.
- Ideally have experience working one-to-one with a student.
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education:
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are an experienced learning support assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact our Manchester Secondary team on #removed#.