Company: JOURNEY RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £20000 - £20000
Are you looking for your 1st step into the Legal industry?
Our client are a rapidly expanding Law Firm looking for a Legal Assistant (Completions) to join their New Builds Team in Camberley.
The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy role within a progressive law firm.
- Assisting completion teams with workload.
- Dealing with lender’s requirements after completion, dealing with deeds after completion and closing files
- Liaising with clients&lenders prior to completion to finalise accounts and to generally deal with completion of a transaction.
- Redeeming lender’s charges, balances to clients and settling estate agents’ fees after completion.
- Dealing with Department administrative tasks
- File opening and closing - requiring excellent attention to detail
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A* to C including Maths and English
- Data entry skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience within an office (Desirable)
- free car parking
- bonus scheme