A fast growing asset management firm in London are offering the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead the transformation of an international loan portfolio, with a particular focus on Southern Europe. This is the highest priority project in the business and the successful candidate will be working directly with the c-suite to ensure successful delivery.
This is an initial 6-8 month contract position, but due to the rapidly expanding nature of the company there is a significant portfolio of broader projects upcoming in addition.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a number of third parties across Southern Europe
- Building assurance and processes to ensure successful and timely delivery of the project
- Engaging closely with the executive team to report on project progress
In order to be successful in the role, the Project Manager will need the following experience:
- Experience on loan portfolio transformation projects of international scope
- Good general knowledge of non-performing loans (eg servicing)
- Demonstrable ability to effectively manage and engage with third parties
- Ability to effectively manage across multiple time zones and cultures within Southern Europe
In addition to a negotiable day rate of £500+ per day and immediate start date, the business will also offer the successful candidate the opportunity to pick up a number of broader projects in the front, middle, and back office space in the future.
The client is eager to start the project ASAP but have flexibility for those on 2-4 week notice periods. They have availability to start interviews next week (from 23rd November).