One of our exciting and growing e-commerce start-up clients in San Francisco is looking to add an AP Specialist to the team. This position will report to the Controller. The current accountant handling AP is getting a promotion, leaving room to hire a candidate who can take ownership of the AP tasks with room to grow in the future.
This position will start off part-time around 20-25 hours a week. This for sure can become full time in the future after performance and ability to pick up other accounting tasks. The company has a fun culture and on the plus, everyone gets to work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are flexible with working hours.
*New graduates who want to gain a start in accounting are welcome to apply. They are willing to train and mentor someone who has a passion for accounting and the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- 3+ years of AP accounting experience
- Experience with Bill.com and Netsuite would be nice
- Strong communication skills with vendors and internal colleagues
- Able to work in a fast pace start-up environment with high visibility
- Process about 100-150 invoices a week
- 3 way match, batching, and coding
- Vendor management and resolve issues
- Manage AP inbox
- Accrual and Account analysis on discrepancies
- Assist with Month End Close
- Grow and pick up other responsibilities over time
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, Vision
- Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Catered Lunch on Wednesdays
- Free long/short term disability
- Pet insurance coverage
- Stock plan for every employee
Pinpoint Talent is unlike other recruiting company in your area. We are driven by quality and long-term commitment. We specialize in identifying talent and matching them with dynamic employers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.