Full Stack Software Engineer - £30,000 to £40,000 DOE - Wetherby (currently remote due to Covid)
Are you a skilled and capable Full Stack Software Engineer with commercial experience on web technologies and web projects? Catalyst, a customer-centric BI consultancy who accelerate performance using technologies, want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will work on our new data focused web product, alongside other engineers who will work on our product and bespoke web and data driven apps in Node.js, MongoDB, Express and React/React-redux.
The key responsibilities of a Full Stack Software Engineer) include, but are not limited to:
- Coding, R&D or developing prototypes.
- Helping scope, design and deploy the final solution,
- Elements of work also focus on breaking fixes or supporting clients.
Catalyst are a customer centric BI consultancy who accelerate performance using technologies such as Business Intelligence, artificial intelligence, data integration, bots and custom products.
Catalyst has had a fantastic few years growing to an £8 million business in the last 6 years, with a focused view on growth by providing exceptional customer service and technology to simplify data analysis.
The benefits of being a Full Stack Software Engineer are:
- Excellent salary (dependent on experience).
- Travel expenses.
- Home worker allowance (Mobile & Broadband).
The key skills and qualities of a Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Desirable: Experience of Mongo, data visualisation, Tableau, MS BI, Qlik, consultancy or customer focused projects.
- Able to work with others in the team to develop ideas and designs, approachable and easy going.
- Can work quickly but maintain quality.
- Customer centric approach with outstanding customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Deep technical knowledge.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.