Events Sales Executive
- · Do you have a strong track-record in sales?
- · Have you previously worked in Telesales role?
- · Do you have an interest in Marketing events?
- · Are you passionate about business development?
- · Would you be interested in a competitive salary + commission?
- · Do you have a passion for Sports and Leisure?
- · Fancy an exciting new opportunity?
My client an established events company that is based in Cornwall, London and Birmingham are seeking a passionate and experienced Events Sales Executive to join their team.
In a nutshell…
- · Role: Selling hospitality places to a wide range of high-profile events
- · Experience: Telesales experience required, ideally in the Media industry, with Radio, TV or Newspaper advertising or recruitment experience.
- · Salary: £18-£23k salary, depending on experience, plus commission.
Event Sales Executive
Our client is currently looking for a passionate sales professional to join their friendly and professional team. This position offers a competitive salary in conjunction with a rewarding commission structure.
This will be a highly varied B2B sales position, and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;#
- · New business development across various projects
- · Providing exceptional customer service
- · Hitting the phones, making over 50 calls per day to maximise deals
- · Consistently hitting targets and meeting KPI’s
- · Working as part of a team
- · Maintaining accurate records
Candidate Specification: For this position, we are actively seeking applications from candidates with previous telesales experience in a B2B environment. In addition to this the successful candidate will be;
- · Highly self-motivated
- · Genuinely passionate about new business development
- · Happy working in a fast-paced office environment
- · Computer literate
- · A fantastic communicator
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV today!