We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team!
The right candidate will be a STRONG LEADER with a history of PROVEN LEADERSHIP!!!
Compensation Package will be discussed as a part of the interview process and final decisions will be made based on experience.
- Oversee the daily operation of BOH Staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Monitor daily schedule to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous Kitchen Manager experience preferred
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Role: Kitchen Manager
Apply for this job now.