2nd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location - Basingstoke, UK
Salary - £26,000 plus benefits, excellent training and career progression.
One of the Worlds leading technology companies is looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their investigative response teams based in Basingstoke.
The teams provide a range of services to a number of MOD and central Government clients so any prior experience of working within a secure environment or knowledge of MOD infrastructures is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking for the chance to advance their career as you will work closely with 3rd Line teams, gaining extensive training and exposure to a range of technologies and tools, with a view to moving into a more Senior role very quickly should you wish.
As a 2nd Line Engineer, you will demonstrate the following
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT support and incident resolution of secure infrastructures.
- Experience of troubleshooting a range of Windows faults
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 & 2012
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Good experience with VM Ware, including rebooting, checking Servers and deploying patches.
Highly desirable skills
- Understanding of or experience with Systems Centre Configuration Manager (ideally 2012)
- Understanding of or experience with Systems Centre Operations Manager (ideally 2012)
Please be aware that applicants must be eligible for and prepared to undergo go high level UK Government Security vetting.
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.