Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company? Harmony Senior Services, a leader in creating and managing thriving communities where seniors can enjoy the comforts of home, the care of professionals and the energy of life is expanding. We're accepting applications for Regional Business Office Manager.
The Regional Business Office Manager is responsible for oversight and training of various support services and personnel needs to ensure that the communities runs smoothly on a daily basis per company guidelines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises the day-to-day aspects of accounts payable and receivables. Processes invoices in a timely manner. Ensures proper billing and tracking of operating costs through management of staff and policies; collects on overdue accounts.
- Works with the departments to identify open positions, advertise as needed, and interview potential candidates. Hire and supervise employees to ensure adequate staffing needs.
- Deliver orientation for all new staff members in accordance with company guidelines; Process new staff member paperwork and oversee personnel files.
- Oversee time clock administration and processes bi-weekly payroll per company procedures.
- Trains and supports the Business Office Managers in the communities.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures for the business per company guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA Degree preferred in accounting or business; eight or more years’ experience working in Accounts Payable/Receivable with experience in Human Resources functions.
- Prior work as a BOM in a senior living community will be given highest priority.
- Experience with ADP and Yardi
- Working knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping principles
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to use accounting software programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers.
- Ability to analyze reports and identify issues that could impact business operations.
- Travel to the communities throughout VA will be required (100%)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Apply today!
At Harmony, we put our passion for life to work creating and managing thriving communities where seniors can enjoy the comforts of home, the care of professionals and the energy of life.
Harmony Senior Services, LLC. manages the operations of Assisted Living, Independent, Memory Care Facilities, and other health care facilities for Smith/Packett, a healthcare development firm specializing in design, development, and financing.
Harmony was founded in 2008 to meet emerging market trends relating to the growing need for senior living services and care communities.
Role: Regional Business Office Manager
Apply for this job now.