A Business Development Manager's primary role is to seek out new Developer & Advertising relationships via a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the online performance marketing industry. The Businss Development Manager must thrive in a cross-functional and fast paced environment. Our managers represent the front lines of acquiring new campaigns and partners. He/she should excel at relationship building, analyzing marketing campaigns and be self-motivated. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry. To ensure that our employees have the best of the best we have created one of the Industry's most inclusive benefits packages.
We offer a competitive base salary with paid vacations, floating holidays, in addition to an industry-leading benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision plans, 401K.
Job Description Includes:
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to partners, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Aggressively recruit new advertising partners
- Research and work with these partners on efficient techniques for optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with advertising partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their sales objectives through recommendation and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyze, and forecast the revenue opportunities for advertising partners
- Negotiate with advertisers/developers to improve rates and payment terms
- Monitor activity and potential policy/program violations
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for consumer and performance-based marketing and lead generation (pay-per-call to app installs)
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry conferences
- Optimization of traffic and technical assistance when needed
- Perform additional work as may be required by the Company from time to time
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident demeanor and a high comfort level interacting with all personality types
- Must be able to think creatively "on your feet" and have a proven track record of aligning and driving deals to successful completion with a consultative approach
- Positive, team-oriented personality with the desire, ability, and drive to ride a steep, continuous learning curve in the internet industry
- Knowledge of all Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competitive Base Salary
- 5 Paid Vacation Days
- 10 Paid Vacation Days During Second Year of Employment
- 15 Paid Vacation Days After 3 Years of Employment
- 5 Paid Sick Days
- 3 Paid Personal Days for a Little R&R and Appointments During Office Hours
- Floating Holidays
We have fun, we’re young, and we are not afraid of hard work.
All Applicants must be US Citizens or have a valid US Work Authorization; we do not provide visas or sponsorships at this time.
Convert2Media is the parent company to Ad Attraction, whom is looking for this position to be filled. Our team works very well together and we are excited to add another member to the mix of things. We don't punch a clock or work in suits but each person knows their role and has the power to influence the direction and success of our company everyday.
Our office is conveniently located right downtown in Salt Lake City, Utah
Role: Entry Level Sales Representative (Mobile Marketing)
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.