The Electro-Mechanical Assembler reports to the Manufacturing Manager. This person will assemble Troxler’s portable nuclear and non-nuclear gauges and probes, as well as their sub-assemblies. They will also assemble other non-specific electro-mechanical assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the needs of customers (company customers, as well as sales, service and shipping) foremost in mind during the performance of daily tasks.
- Verifies configuration of each assembly.
- Verify current revisions of documents are used for each assembly.
- Ensure only specified components are used for each assembly.
- Assemble and calibrate devices in accordance with all prescribed instructions.
- Ensure assembled efforts are in accordance with cellular, one-piece-flow and quality-at-the-source concepts.
- Progressively attains proficiency in Assembly Cell tasks in accordance with the Assembly Cell Cross-Training Matrix.
- Progressively attains proficiency in tasks of other assembly cells, where the skills required are similar to those required at Troxler.
- As a member of the Assembly Cell, ensure efforts are to continuously improve the team capabilities as gauged by the cell’s key measures.
- Take work directions from Assembly Cell Team Leader.
Prerequisite Skills and Education
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to effectively interpret parts lists, engineering drawings and assembly documents.
- Ability to use Windows-based computer programs and accurately key data.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other work assignments.
Founded in 1958, Troxler Electronic Laboratories, Inc. is a world leader in the manufacturing of precision testing, quality control and measurement equipment for the highway and construction industries. We are recognized worldwide as the industry standard for Nuclear Moisture/Density Gauges, and a leader in the production of Gyratory Compactors and Asphalt Ignition Ovens.
Troxler also provides a full range of radiological services to support users of radioactive material and radiation producing devices in industrial, governmental, medical, and educational settings.
With our global distribution network, along with sales and support offices in Texas, North Carolina, Illinois, Florida, California and Louisiana as well as China and Germany, Troxler provides full service, training, and maintenance support for all our products.
Troxler Electronic Laboratories, Inc. offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits plan, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Medical Flex Card Program.
Troxler is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Role: Electro Mechanical Assembler
Apply for this job now.