COMPANY: VICTORIA WALL ASSOCIATES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Kensington & Chelsea, London
This is a rare opportunity to join an established and successful private investment office as Team Associate, which has an entrepreneurial and collegiate ethos.
Kindly note that this is not an Analyst or Investment Manager opportunity.
This Team Associate role will suit an individual who possesses a love of numbers and strong quantitative skills combined with a methodical and problem-solving approach. This role is a core function in the client operations team where responsibilities will range from but not limited to:
- Collating and verifying key client data to ensure validity and accuracy of internal core data
- Completion of internal fund set up and maintenance
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies between internal records and external custodians
- Producing and validating complex client reporting to tight deadlines
- Assisting in the production and review of annual UK client tax reports
- Managing and taking accountability for assigned project work through to completion ensuring that deadlines are met
- Assisting the client services and investment team in resolving any product or client specific enquires
- Developing strong relationships with internal teams to understand key processes across the company
A self-starter who demonstrates excellent team working abilities as well as strong numerical skills is essential for this role. Strong MS Offices skills and a keen eye for detail are also a must.
Some previous office exposure is needed and strong academics to degree level is also required for the role. Additionally, a minimum grade B in Maths at A level is a prerequisite for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful firm and be part of a successful team! The salary is competitive depending on experience and the role comes with some excellent benefits that includes a discretionary bonus.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Team Associate position.