A mid-sized Austin-based Immigration law firm is hiring a self-motivated, experienced Paralegal to support our team.
We have an opening for a paralegal to join our team.This position provides a unique opportunity for candidates interested in a career in immigration law. We offer a great work environment with an experienced team and offer a great benefits package. This candidate should be ready to help us navigate the complexities of the U.S. immigration process for the benefit of our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Paralegal certificate OR 2-4 years of paralegal experience, in lieu of paralegal certification
Paralegal/Legal Assistant Duties:
- Assist attorneys with the preparation and filing of employment-based immigration applications and petitions;
- Manage client communications and interact with government officials to move cases forward;
- Perform legal research as needed.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Manage complex tasks efficiently;
- Prioritize workload in extremely time-sensitive field of law;
- Meet strict deadlines;
- Be highly detail-oriented and have the ability to edit carefully;
- Provide outstanding client service;
- Flexible and adaptable to fast-paced setting;
- Organized; self-motivated with strong initiative;
- Possess a positive attitude and a professional demeanor;
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook required; and
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
To apply, please submit your:
1. Resume and
2. A writing sample. Writing sample should demonstrate applicant's legal, professional or academic ability. No length requirement.
Only applicants who submit both items requested will be considered for an interview.
Thank you, and we look forward to learning more about you!
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this job now.