COMPANY: CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
This is a Sales Administrator role for an IT Support Specialist where you will be responsible for processing sales and managing accounts.
The ability to effectively process sales orders and follow up procedure in a timely manner is critical to the success of this role.
- Account management.
- Producing quotes.
- Answering the phone with a customer service focus.
- Sending relevant documentation to a new or existing client.
- Capture relevant lead data and maintain in CRM system.
- Updating and managing internal database.
- Ensure that product knowledge is up-to-date.
- Contribute positively to the team culture within the sales organisation and broader company.
You will need:
- Telesales/Telemarketing experience. IT sector preferred.
- Proven sales performance.
- Process driven and takes ownership.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for building relationships.
- Passion and desire to make a difference.
Business hours Monday to Friday.
Starting salary between £20,000 and £24,000 plus bonus incentives.
Located in Southwick.
This position offers a competitive salary, growth opportunities and the chance to be involved with an innovative and exciting company.
Apply below with an up to date CV to Red Flag Recruitment for more information on this Sales Administrator position.