Higher-Level Teaching Assistant needed for February 2021
The position is in a friendly Primary school and will be covering inKS1 / KS2 were you would also be expected to cover across a couple of classes and year groups when needed.
It is essential that you are the following:
- HLTA certificate with experience or strong experience leading classes in a similar setting
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher-Level Teaching Assistant:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long-term work
- The guarantee of a hard-working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To discuss the position please contact Jack Jepson on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#