Walsall Council is looking for experienced Senior Practitioners to support the team manager in achieving consistently high standards of social work and to work with children and young people who are subject to child protection plans and care proceedings.
Other duties will include managing Child Protection, Children In Need and Court Work as well as support ASYE development training in restorative practice.
It is essential to have an Enhanced Children's DBS, Social Work Qualification and be HCPC registered for this role.
Interviews can be arranged to fit the availability of successfully short-listed candidates, which can be face-to-face or via telephone.
£22.01 is the PAYE rate and £32.34 is the Limited/Umbrella pay rate.
Both telephone and face to face interviews are offered to successfully short-listed candidates.
Walsall Council offers and focuses on the following:
- Real social work with restorative practice and relationship based working
- Commitment to a manageable caseload
- Stable management at all levels - regular quality supervision
- Operation of a unit model and reflective supervision
- Excellent training opportunities
- Access to easy parking
- Excellent early help and targeted resources
- Mosaic case management system / smart phone and tablet
- Flexible working - The manager for this role is happy to consider condensed hours on the proviso that it equates to full time, which can include 4 days working in the office and 1 day working from home.
CV deadline is Friday October 5th by 10am
Role: Children''s Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Family Support Team
Location: West Midlands, West Midlands (Region), England
Apply for this job now.