Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking experienced composite techs in Tempe. You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the aircraft composite field. The position is in Tempe and pays 18+/hr DOE. It is first shift M-Th 5:30am-3:15pm and every other Friday 5:30am - 2:15pm.
- Reads and understands drawings, work orders, work instructions, and manufacturing orders.
- Weighs out resins and adhesives
- Marks and cuts woven material
- Smooths successive layers to build required thickness free from wrinkles, air pockets or voids.
- Demonstrates proper vacuum bagging and leak check methods.
- Use contour fillers with both hand and power sanders.
- Records operational steps completed including lot numbers and expiration dates for material traceability.
- Bonds prep composite and metallic surfaces for subsequent bonding.
- Completes final assembly of finished components using adhesives
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Volt Workforce Solutions (VWS) offers contingent staffing, direct placement, and managed services throughout North America. We provide flexible, scalable solutions to companies of every size, from small firms needing a few specialists to enterprise accounts that require hundreds or even thousands of contingent workers across numerous skill sets with coordinated account management at multiple locations.
At VWS, our success is built on our ability to identify and deliver quality talent. From start-ups to global accounts, clients rely on us for high-touch, consultative service and consistent delivery of qualified workers. Each recruiter focuses on specific skills and industries so they fully understand the skills required to excel at each position. We combine the national reach of our dedicated Practice Hubs with the local market expertise of each Volt office to give you access to the best candidate available, regardless of location because we see every day how the right hire makes a positive impact for our clients.
The way people look for work is changing, and the way we connect with candidates is evolving with it. Our recruiters leverage Volt's proprietary recruiting sites, targeted job boards, social media, online talent communities, and participation in industry forums to find talented people and gain crucial referrals. Everything we do contributes to the same goal: make sure our clients have the exceptional employees and efficient processes they need to make their business better.
Role: Experienced Composite Techs Needed ASAP in Tempe 18+/hr DOE
Apply for this job now.