About Jumeirah & the Hotel
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we'll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah 'Your Place to Shine'.
Steps from Sloane Square and in the heart of the fashion borough, The Carlton Tower & Jumeirah, has an ideal location in one of the most sought after areas of London, with iconic luxury brands as its neighbours. Staying true to its heritage and pioneering nature, The Carlton Tower will reveal its new look and elevated guest experiences in spring 2020.
Marketing and PR Manager
This is an exciting and rare career opportunity to be part of an exceptional team at an exceptional time.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
About the job
The Carlton Tower Jumeirah has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing and PR Manager to perform their craft in our luxurious hotel.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- To ensure successful Marketing and PR for the launch and re-opening of The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, whilst also supporting Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
- Increase awareness and strengthen hotels' external reputation through execution of PR campaigns and development of marketing partnerships in collaboration with Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Manage hotels' press office, including all PR reporting, to achieve annual hotel coverage targets.
- Reflect the Jumeirah brand in terms of communication style, presentations, appearance and deportment at all times and act as a hotel brand champion.
- To plan and implement the marketing communications strategy within agreed Marketing Communications Plan and budget for The Carlton Tower Jumeirah and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
- Develop Marketing Communications Action Plan in conjunction with Business Plan
- Development of Public Relations Strategy
- Coordinate annual giveaways for sales and trade show activities
- Coordinate exhibition requirements and coordinate branding and collateral materials displayed
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Have a passion for Marketing and PR, and the ability to innovate, with a proven track record within 5 star luxury hotels
- Have& the ability to manage in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on guest experience
- Excellent people management skills as a solution focussed leader
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Be commercially focused
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Excellent level of English
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
About the benefits
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry. This includes…
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- 50% off all Jumeirah restaurants and bars
- Generous discounted Jumeirah hotel rates
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Dental cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
See descriptionRole: Marketing and PR Manager - The Carlton Tower, Jumeirah Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.