Geography Teacher Required in Horsham
Supply Desk are recruiting on behalf of a school in the Horsahm area for an experienced, engaging Geography teacher to join their friendly team. The school is a mainstream secondary that caters for pupils aged 11-16 located close to public transport links.
Start Date: April 2021
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
Pay: £110-£170 per day or MPS
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a qualified Geography Teacher (QTS or NQT).
- Excellent behaviour management skills and ability to implement strategies successfully.
- Current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience teaching Geography up to GCSE level.
- Ability to plan, prepare and deliver consistently high quality lessons.
- Must have a sound knowledge of the curriculum.
Benefits of Supply Desk:
- A friendly, supportive consultant on hand to offer expert advice and find you your dream role.
- Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive £100 when they work with us for 5 days.
- Free, accredited courses to further your development opportunities including Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
- Weekly pay at competitive rates.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with the team on 01273 022 222 or send an up to date copy of your CV to #removed#.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!