A fun place to work, in the vibrant Shoreditch area. Minerva Nursing is run by one of the most experienced leaders in the sector, with a track record of growth. We work hard and smart and as a team. We focus on delivering excellent service to our clients and candidates to ensure they remain loyal to Minerva. As a result of recent client wins, we are looking to expand our small team with the right people and want to recruit two Account Manager's. Everyone in the business has a material financial interest in the growth and value we generate in the business as well as very competative salary and commission structures.
The role of the Account Manager is to maintain and build on current gross profile by generating revenue, ensuring the sales and profitability meets and exceeds budget forecasted for the sector.
Working in a team your aim is to fill as many shifts within your region led by your Senior Account Manager (SAM) to ensure reach, availability and growth.
You will be required to maintain relationships with existing clients as well as fill as many shifts possible within your region. This is a pro active hands on operational position and you will be expected to generate additional shifts from the clients in your region, by building a relationships, offering availability and matching candidate skills in line with the booking requirement. All actions taken must be in line with Minerva Nursing’s quality assurance and compliance requirements.
- Work to achieve Weekly, Monthly and annual financial targets in-line with company expectations.
- Log all Daily and weekly hours recorded against the Day Targets and ensuring all timesheets are collected in a timely manner
Customer and Marketplace Objectives
- Maintain all relationships with existing clients through account management, regular review of service levels, identifying specific needs and new lines of work and looking for other opportunities for us to maximise our reach.
- Deliver a high level of candidate satisfaction offering a consultative approach
- Maintain a professional attitude to company and colleagues
- Supports team working, offers suggestions to make improvements and supports others
- Continually looks for new ways to promote personal development
- Behaves in a respectful and positive manner to all people they interact with
- Working with your team members to maximise and benefit all.
- Works in line with all SLA and framework parameters
- Working with registrations and compliance to ensure staff meet stringent
- Ensures all candidates booked out to work are compliant, supports the compliance team in maintaining candidate pool and regularly discusses compliance status with candidates they work with
- Ensures all systems are kept up to date with relevant client contact and servicing information
- Ensures all bookings are added to the system in time for payroll therefore reducing the number of No Bookings - timesheets received without a booking on to the CRM
- Ensure all relevant training is completed
- Respond to all client and candidate queries in a timely manner through to completion ensuring all departments are kept up to date with progress at all times
- Ensure all customer and Candidate complaints are handled in a polite and professional manner and escalated through the correct procedures where required
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: North London, London, England
Apply for this job now.