A reputable business services firm based in central London are looking to add a qualified Accountant to their small and dynamic finance team.
Reporting in to the company Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare consolidated management accounts
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Assist with finances/tax adjustments
- Review monthly management accounts
- Review all company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile/Review Cash Flow Statements
- Reconcile/Review Balance sheet accounts
- Compiling and submitting the quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll journals and analysing movement of FTE and cost
- Meeting external auditors
- Ad hoc support
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have experience working in a similar role in an SME.
Experience on Quickbooks is desirable