The Online Sales Specialist is responsible for defining the strategy and solutions for presentation of accurate and timely pricing, online promotions, new product launches, site enhancements and considerations for existing customers. Responsible for creation, maintenance, and management of online initiatives based on competitive analysis and industry best practices
- Deliver against revenue goals for the eCommerce platform through collaboration with the digital, sales and marketing teams
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team to craft digital marketing campaigns to enable eCommerce including optimization of marketing investments on direct response channels based on performance
- Collaborate with analytics team to plan and execute A/B and Multivariate experiments, analyzes and reports results, and plans and executes product enhancements informed by findings.
- Establish and maintain dashboard and analytic reporting for the eCommerce platform, including reports for management that focus on key insights.
- Work with sales team to accomplish sales goals through eCommerce
- Expert-level experience with eCommerce portals including Amazon
- Experience in lead generation and familiarity with marketing automation integrations.
- 6+ months of experience with PayPal
- Highly motivated worker/thinker and team-oriented
- Strong organization and analytic skills as well as attention to detail
- Comfortable working with complex data across multiple sources to inform and develop actionable insights and strategic recommendations
Role: Online Sales Specialist
Apply for this job now.