Our consulting engineering firm specializes in designing commercial and institutional projects. We offer professional engineering and design services across various disciplines, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, technology design, energy analysis, and commissioning services.
We are seeking a highly-motivated BIM Designer to join our team in New York City. The BIM Designer will collaborate with industry experts on a variety of projects, including nationally recognized museums, university campuses, and iconic buildings!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain one or more project BIM models.
- Satisfy specific project BIM requirements and standards.
- Manage initial project set-up.
- Manage outputs and perform BIM coordination exercises.
- Create drawings for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection.
- Responsible for BIM support documents and accuracy.
- Ensure prescribed performance and quality levels.
- Produce structural models, drawings, and schedules using Autodesk REVIT and BIM.
- Design technical solutions for buildings and other structures.
- Scan and input information from other sources.
- Assist engineers with drawing production.
- Act as liaison for design teams and other professionals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk REVIT MEP and AutoCAD MEP.
- Proficient with creating REVIT content, setting up models for production, and optimizing REVIT workflows.
- Experience using Navisworks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to interpret prints.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Benefits.
- 401K plan.
- Paid Vacation.
- Summer hours.
Powered by JazzHR