Corr Recruitment is currently looking for Washroom Agent on temporary ongoing contract for one of our clients based in Harlow.
- Monday to Friday
- 07:00 start until finish (minimum 40 hours a week)
- Delivering exchanging and replacing Washroom Products such as hand towels, hand cleaning solutions and female hygiene bins on a number of our customers premises.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure equipment supplied is in place and in order
- Establish and maintain good customer relashionships
- All activities are carried out in accordance with the site Heath and Safety instructions
- To record and report all customer queries using the correct and current documentation
- To accurately record each customer delivery and collection according to current work instructions
- To know and understand the scheduled delivery routes that you have been allocated
- Good communication skills
- Right to work in UK
- Appropriate driving licence
- No more than 6 points on driving licence
- Candidates must have already received a full program of Vaccinations against Hepatitis B
If you are interested, please apply online or send your CV to #removed# (subject reference: HARLOW WHASHROOM AGENT).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!