Role: Subway Assistant Manager
Location: Blackburn. BB1 2EE
Hours: Full-Time Contract / Permanent
Hourly Rate: £9.64 per hour
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
What will my role look like?
As an Assistant Manager you will work hand in hand with our store managers to inspire and motivate the team to deliver exceptional customer service and also help drive the profitability of the store. This isn’t a back office job, prepare to roll your sleeves up and engage with our amazing customers and get involved with food preparation. Because our stores are so popular and busy, we need strong management teams to ensure the stores run efficiently and achieve set goals!
Subway is the largest sandwich chain in the world! Impressive… we know! Subway has a place in all of our hearts, our famous products speak for themselves and our freshly made sandwiches and healthy salads served by the kindest, friendliest employees is what keeps our customers content and coming back for more…
Let’s not forget the progression opportunities! You will manage the store in the manager’s absence and will also be considered for any management / senior roles that arise! If you have great leadership skills, want to progress within a successful business, love to work in a fast paced vibrant store, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Work closely with the store manager to drive sales and increase profitability
- Assist with training new colleagues and welcoming them into the team
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Supervisory / Team Leader experience is desired or…
- Catering / Restaurant / Retail experience and you are ready to progress into a management role
- Amazing customer service and people skills
- Flexibility with working hours / early morning starts
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits&Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression&Career Opportunities
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Subway Assistant Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!