Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
This position will help lead our sales efforts in the large entertainment venue space for Deep Blue Communications, A Comcast Company. These projects may be existing or in development and will include large entertainment venues such as stadiums, arenas, mixed use, other large entertainment projects, hospitality, retail, and other verticals. The sales effort will include outreach directly to owners, managers, and developers, but also to construction companies, engineering firms, and consultants. The primary goal will be to position Comcast as the lead technology provider on these projects and at these sites. The position will sell the full suite of Comcast Business services including connectivity, managed WiFi, IoT, and Video.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, analysis, and insights to cultivate an account planning strategy to achieve sales goals, both with new logo acquisition and existing logos.
-Produce new footprint from major accounts to attain revenue and market share goals
-Promote and manage sales campaigns targeted to increase new market share across accounts
- Advise complex enterprise organizations on different Comcast Business Communications technologies and deliver strong influence/selling skills across the entire sales cycle including opportunity analysis, account discovery, proposition presentation, objective handling, and offer negotiation.
-Negotiate and execute contract terms for new hotel agreements with selected brands
- Creates, delivers, and leads face-to-face sales presentations to cross-functional C-level executives, including regular interaction with the CEO and senior leadership that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Persists in the face of obstacles through collaborating with multiple cross-functional internal teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Comcast Business Communication Products & Services.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the d hospitality sector.
-Self-generates leads/prospects through industry networking technologies, and trade-events
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Up to 50% travel required
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7-10 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer