Nesco Engineering and IT is currently seeking a Secret Clearance, FPGA Test Engineer
to work permanently in Tucson Arizona. FPGA, Test Engineer
will develop automated tests with software and hardware engineers, suggest and implement improvements to our quality management system, and develop technical product documentation. Must have ability to understand measurement methodologies, create simulations using lab equipment and can evaluate various system level circuit use cases, have passion for Lab work. Ability to support and work with SR Engineers, Product Development and R& D Teams with digital-signal processing, FPGAs, SDRs, circuit design, circuit board layout, RF circuits, and test equipment such as DMMs, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers.
Responsibilities to include:
- Engineer must obtain and maintain a security clearance and special access (TS/SCI security clearance )
- Develop code for automated measurements as well as on-chip algorithms using processors.
- Lead verification efforts and work closely with circuit and systems engineering teams design debug as well as production enablement.
- passion for lab work,assist troubleshooting efforts with our production team
- Support R&D with prototype test and validation
- Create test scripts, lab planning, test analysis and validation reports / documentation as needed
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field as follows:
- Understanding of RF/Mixed Signal block architectures and measurements methods Hands on experience with lab equipment such as Spectrum Analyzer, Digitizers, High Speed Serial Data analyzers, JTAG debuggers, etc.
- Experience in one of the following areas: Embedded C/C++, LabVIEW Understanding of WLAN/WAN Modem Digital Signal processing, SoC architectures
- Device Driver development, Firmware development, Scripting/automation development experience
- Understand basic digital and analog signal processing concepts and RF circuits
- Provide basic programming skills and familiarity with Linux
For immediate consideration you may APPLY NOW
to submit resume or you may call 520.319.1011 and speak with Rob or Eilene
for further consideration. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.