We’re looking to hire an outgoing customer-facing IT Helpdesk Support Specialist to assist our client to help diagnose and resolve technical issues for approximately 80 clients.
To resolve 10 to 15 customer service issues per day, including hardware, software, and networking concerns.
- To work with other helpdesk technicians to resolve customer tickets and concerns, providing Tier II technical support to all internal employees and departments.
- Basic computer hardware knowledge and the ability to replace things such as; power supplies, RAM, fans, etc.
- Familiarity with remote desktop support as well as on-site support; PC, laptop, mobile tablet workstation, and new hire setups.
- Experience setting up, using and maintaining all Microsoft Software, specifically Office 365 and Windows 10 Pro.
- Knowledge of setting up and troubleshooting VOIP phones is a plus, as well as basic cabling knowledge such as punching CAT5 cable and wiring keystones and RJ45 jacks are nice-to-haves.
- Strong focus on superior customer service; timely and professional response to trouble tickets required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of networking issues and familiarity with DHCP, and IP protocols.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or a similar Helpdesk Ticket system.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a formal helpdesk role.
Role: Tier II Technical Support
Apply for this job now.