Company: WORLD CLASS AUTOMOTIVE ORGANIZATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Loaner Vehicle Coordinator - Service Department - Plant Ford Dallas
Planet Ford Dallas is searching for a process driven, organized and customer service oriented individual to fill our opening of the Loaner Vehicle Coordinator, in our busy service department. The person will be responsible for logistically managing and dispatching out our loaner vehicles to our customers, upon their service visit.
Tasks included, but are not limited to:
- Working with appointment coordinators and reserving loaner vehicles for future appointments
- Speaking/Engaging with customers to review loaner vehicle policies, vehicle walk arounds, collecting customer information, reviewing loaner agreements and loaner vehicle check ins.
- All customer interactions are handled with highest level of customer service
- Always aware of loaner vehicle availability and scheduling appropriately with customers
- Using our loaner vehicle management system to track, dispatch and manage entire fleet
- Making sure loaner vehicles are serviced regularly, when needed
- Charging customers when vehicles are damaged or loaner policies are broken
- Working with sales department managers on loaner vehicle removal and entry process
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed's World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer's certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve
About Our Dealership
Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed's World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.