My client, a successful UK multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy, is seeking an innovative Geo Environmental Engineer to join their expanding team, near Tamworth.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of projects, completing Phase 1 Desk Studies, Phase 2 Site Investigations, producing Geotechnical Designs and assisting with Project Management, with an emphasis on Contaminated Land.
This role will include:
- Visit sites away from the office
- Obtain site investigation field data
- Conduct Phase 1 Desk Studies
- Complete Phase 2 Site Investigations
- Write technical reports
- Carry out Geo Environmental data assessments and analysis
- Contribute to Geo Environmental Designs, in particular to built environment projects
- Assist with Project Management
- Aid the preparation of site investigation scopes, proposals and tenders.
It is essential that applicants have demonstrable experience of working for a UK consultancy, preferably in the built environment and must have considerable understanding of Contaminated Land.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have a strong degree in a relevant discipline, including Environmental or Earth Sciences.
Candidates must also have a MSc in Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Science, Engineering Geology or similar relevant field, with a focus on Contaminated Land.
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in and knowledge of Contaminated Land
- Previous involvement in managing Site Investigation works
- Ability to understand and manage large datasets
- Capability to produce written technical reports to the highest standard
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong focus on health and safety.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to attend site visits, therefore having a valid driving licence would be beneficial.
This role offers a competitive salary, Company Pension Scheme and career progression opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical or Geo Environmental Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Cooke on or email . We have many more vacancies available on our website at . This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Role: Geo-Environmental Engineer - near Tamworth
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire,
Apply for this job now.