Plant Operator - Renewable Energy
Up to £30,000 + benefits
Multiple Locations, UK
We're currently seeking AD Plant Operators/Plant Technicians across the country. These are varied roles and will be responsible for process operations and first line maintenance, along with deputising for the Team Leader when they're not on site.
- Monitoring & controlling the process plant from the control room using SCADA systems
- Conducting plant checks & inspections, along with responding to any alarms, carrying out fault finding & first line maintenance (on pumps, gearboxes, conveyors etc.)
- Operating mobile plant on site as required such as a telehandler & forklifts
- Deputising for the Team Leader when required
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety at all times
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience using SCADA systems or similar process control systems
- To be able to carry out some first line maintenance duties
- Experience and qualified to drive forklifts, telehandler, 360 machines
- Ideally have an IOSH qualification
- Experience in an anaerobic digestion plant or in a similar, process plant environment, such as in the energy, water treatment, power generation or waste management sectors
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package:
- A salary, depending on experience, up to £30,000 plus benefits
- Competitive holiday allowances
- Company pension
- Call out fees and up to time and a half when attending call outs
How do I apply...
If you would like to apply for this Plant Operator role, then please send a copy of your CV through to (see below) or call Tim Norford for more information.
Role: Plant Operator - Renewable Energy
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.