Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects. All applicants must be willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field.
· Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
· Familiarity of building codes and their application.
· Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems.
· Ability to travel for extended periods of time – usually 2-3 months on one project.
· The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction.
· Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent.
· Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed.
· Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment
· Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors.
What they offer you:
· Mileage and travel time from job to job
· Lodging and food per Diem
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· 401K with company match
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Construction Project Manager
Apply for this job now.