We're looking for a few career-minded, growth-oriented individuals to make a real impact on our daily operations. We offer significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll get the chance to work with bright, highly motivated people.
Help us be a leader in the Distribution industry by acting as the Assembler who produces components; prepares work to be accomplished; positions parts and subassemblies; assembles components; verifies specifications; resolves assembly problems; keeps equipment operational; maintains safe and clean working environment; maintains supplies inventory; conserves resources; documents actions; contributes to team effort.
· Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results. · Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment
. · Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications. · Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
· Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions. · Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified. · Position, align, and adjust workpieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
· Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or handtrucks.
· Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve production problems.
· Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers. Knowledge Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Skills Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance. Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it. Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job. Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something. Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others. Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Role: Electric Assembler # 18-36193
Location: Robinson Township,
Apply for this job now.