We are currently interviewing qualified Lead Wireline Operators with CDL's that either live locally or can relocate to Dickinson, ND. Some housing assistance and rotations may be available.
We offer a competitive salary package with a fantastic benefits package and we pride ourselves on offering a quality employee oriented atmosphere. We promote from within and many perks!
View all openings and apply on our website: #removed#
- Responsible for performing wireline services on oil and gas wells under the direct supervision of a field service Operations Manager.
- Responsible for the job readiness of the logging truck, crane truck, and other transport vehicles assigned to you and your crew;
- Responsible for maintenance and care of mobile equipment including wireline trucks, crane trucks, and other fleet vehicles. Offshore employees working both on water and inland will be responsible for both vehicle fleet and skid fleet.
- Responsible for maintenance and care of downhole wireline instruments as directed by the field service Operations Engineer. Maintenance activities will include changing “O”-rings, servicing coupling and other connections, and cleaning instruments for readiness in future well servicing work;
- Responsible for obtaining commercial driver’s license with appropriate endorsements as required by the activities carried at the district to which the individual is assigned. Endorsements might include Department of Transportation HAZMAT authorizing the individual to drive explosives or radioactive materials to the well site;
- Proficient in the safe use of explosives and operates in compliance with API RP-67;
- Responsible for regulatory compliance of all rules, regulations, and laws in accordance with appropriate federal, state, or local enforcement agencies;
- Responsible for adherence to customer rules and policies while on customer’s property;
- Responsible for adherence to company rules, policies, and procedures;
- Responsible for rigging up and rigging down wireline equipment at the well site and preparing said equipment for safe transportation back to the business campus;
- Communicates with customers and ensures satisfaction with well site services;
- Responsible for and demands safe operations for all individuals on the jobsite;
- Performs miscellaneous shop duties as directed by the field service Operations Engineer, Shop Foreman, or District Management.
- High School Diploma
- REQUIRED: 3 to 5 years+ Wireline and/or Oilfield experience
- REQUIRED: Must have crane experience
- Must have CDL or able to obtain one with clean driving record in 30 days
- Must successfully meet all ATF, DOT, NRC, and/or state or local requirements for transporting and handling hazardous materials;
- Good communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills when working with service team members, company management, and well site partners.
Pioneer Energy Services is a leader in oilfield services with employment opportunities in drilling, wireline, coiled tubing, and well servicing.
More than 3,000 Pioneer team members work across the country’s major oil and gas producing regions. Wherever we work, Pioneer people are recognized as hard-working problem-solvers dedicated to helping customers get the best results possible.
Role: Lead Wireline Operator with CDL
Apply for this job now.