i3 Verticals Point of Sales
FSLA Classification: NON EXEMPT
TITLE: Staging Technician
DEPARTMENT: Project Management (350) FUNCTION: Staging of Hardware & Software
REPORTS TO: Staging Manager
SUPERVISES DIRECTLY: None SUPERVISES THROUGH SUBORDINATES:
Set-up and configure POS systems and adhere to Staging checklists and guidelines.
Staging Technician will report to Manager for daily duties and tasks.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must be able to box and unbox systems and peripherals as well as cable whole system for testing operation of equipment.
· Must have knowledge and understanding of computer POS hardware including PC, Touch Screen, Hubs, Routers, printers, and modems.
· Install msr's and customer displays on Terminals as well as be able to build file servers from a component level.
· Observe equipment for Error messages and Detection of faulty hardware.
- Must have the ability to communicate and work well with others and possess a willingness to work the necessary hours to meet the customers' needs.
- Must understand POS, Windows based OS, Networking, and windows applications.
- Must understand configuring router and firewalls.
- Must be proficient at troubleshooting & analyzing information thoroughly.
Internal All account managers, all sales executives, sales manager, president, purchasing manager, controller, accounting department personnel and all other department managers.
External Customer owners, management and project superintendents, company vendors and company project sub-contractors and independent contractor account managers.
Education Bachelors degree, or one to two years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Minimum five years of professional experience in POS or related industry working with Windows OS's, POS, and Networks in providing high level troubleshooting and support.
Skills Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills.
Role: Staging Technician
Apply for this job now.