January 2021 Teaching Assistant Positions in St Helens
If you are a teaching assistant and you are looking for work beginning in January 2021 we would love to have you on board to fill some of our January long term roles and positions that are becoming available day-by-day. Whether you specialise in Primary, Secondary or SEN/SEND, we have roles coming in across all these areas with dedicated, specialist consultants devoted to their area of expertise.
Our schools are all fantastic places to work and really appreciate the support our staff provide when working in their schools. Whatever your work needs are, whatever flexibility you require we will do our best to provide.
The Ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience Working in an Educational Setting/Working with Children
- Relevant Qualifications/Voluntary Experience Working as a Teaching Assistant
- Great Communication Skills
- Great Behaviour Management
- The ability to build fantastic relationships with both staff and pupils
In return, Teaching Assistants will receive:
- Great Prospects for Long Term Work
- Fantastic Support from a Dedicated Consultant
- Great Rates of Pay
- Flexible Work based around your needs (Long Term, Full-Time, Part Time Temporary, Day2Day)
If this is something that interests you, please contact Dan at TeacherActive on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV directly to #removed#