Full-time, Customer Service Representative -
Seeking a person to take on multiple responsibilities with a well established Medical Instrument Organization. CS Representative role will involve sales and marketing in the U.S. Department with exposure to the International Department.
The individual to be considered for this role will need to be:
- Extremely detail oriented
- A team player with strong confidant personality and communication skills
- Motivated and a self starter, can work independently
- Able to multitask as they will handle several projects at once with ability to make independent decisions when required
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Personable, as they will be speaking to a variety of different customers
- Able to write professionally
Duties and Responsibilities of this role include:
- Interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Helping the U.S and International Sales Coordinator with all marketing projects
- Order entry and CRM Database management
- Call customers to check on orders and future needs and drafting of letters to customers.
- Preparing for U.S. and International trade shows
- Generating new leads & Acquiring new business
- Maintaining all sales quotes and consistent follow up for both US and International Markets
- Coordinating with Distributors for their shippingand customer service requriments
- Creating and proof-reading marketing material for distribution
- Creating professional correspondence to key opinion leaders (doctors)
- Running sales reports for all U.S. Sales representatives and International Distributors
- Running sales and other statistic reports as and when needed by supreivisors
OTHER CONSIDERATION: This position requires sound professional judgment and analytical ability, as well as the desire to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment with ability to make independent decisions. Duties focus on managing multiple priorities and getting organized to meet deadlines and provide an excellent training base for future career.
Superior quality, excellent customer service, and the most innovative designs for the latest procedures have been the hallmark of ASICO since 1983.
Our product range encompasses over 1,500 selections including stainless steel and titanium instruments, single-use cannulas and blades, and an extensive selection of diamond knives. Innovation is a continuous process.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.