Empowering Learning are recruiting a strong Key Stage 2 qualified teacher in Birmingham. The school is a two-form entry in central Birmingham with good transport links with train stations and bus routes in close proximity. The school has recently been graded as 'Good' by OFSTED.
You should be able to:
- Put pupils at the forefront of education;
- Make a difference to the teaching and learning in the school;
- Work closely with other members of staff and senior leadership team;
- Have a proven track record of successful Key Stage 2 teaching;
- Be motivated to make use of the school's outstanding facilities and provisions.
The school can offer:
- Well behaved pupils who are willing to learn;
- An excellent senior leadership team who are supportive;
- Brand new facilities and resources for teaching;
- Leading training and CPD opportunities.
Empowering Learning can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
The position is suitable for NQTs, experienced teachers and unqualified teachers alike, so we invite you to tell us your experiences.
Start date: September 2018
Role: Primary teacher
Call us on:
Role: Key Stage 2 teacher- Birmingham
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Apply for this job now.