SEN ASD Teacher - Lambeth
Are you a qualified SEN/ Primary Teacher and looking for an exciting new role? Do you want to work in a SEN Provision within a Primary school that is dedicated to nurturing children and can you engage with challenging behaviour??
An Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary school's SEN provision based in South London, are looking for a dedicated and passionate Teacher with KS1/KS2 experience. The post is currently advertised as a Long-Term contracted role with potential for permanent opportunities for the right teacher.
The ideal SEN Teacher will have SEND experience but not essential. Average sized classes of up to 8 children of mixed ability and accompanied by 2 teaching assistants. Previous Key Stage One or Two (KS1 or KS2) teaching experience is essential for this position. A solid experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils is desired.
To be considered for this SEN Teacher position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS
- Experience of working in a SEN School
- Provide 2 years' worth of reference
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behaviour
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.