We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Children's Family Solution's to work with one of our clients based in Oxford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £32.69
- Responsible for managing a social care team, ensuring that children, young people, and families in need of help and protection receive timely, high quality assessment and relevant support and intervention, to identify and meet their needs, and reduce risks.
- Supporting the Service Manager in the continual development, delivery and review of services for children, young people and their families, to ensure that Oxfordshire's vulnerable children are protected from significant harm, their life chances are maximised and that timely permanency plans are implemented for children unable to remain within their birth families.
- Responsible for ensuring that social workers and children's practitioners work alongside children, young people and families in line with Oxfordshire's Family Safeguarding Plus practice model, including the effective delivery of group supervision, and driving the timely progression of children's plans
- Ensuring that the Council performs its statutory duties to assess, support and safeguard children, young people and their families.
- Ensuring that effective arrangements are in place to secure the well-being and health & safety of all team employees.
- Supporting the development of the Council's policies, processes, practices and systems in respect of the Family Safeguarding Model, contributing to and ensuring that they are current, of a high standard, conform to best practice, comply with relevant legislation and meet Council requirements.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that plans for children are implemented in accordance with statutory and Council requirements and timescales.
- Ensuring that all team members keep abreast of the Council's changing legal and statutory obligations to children and families.
- To ensure the team has in place appropriate systems and procedures to prioritise and manage demands on the service by allocating staff and resources appropriately, in accordance with social care assessed need and OCC policies.
- Keeping abreast of changes to policy and procedures and plan for consequent changes to services.
- Ensuring that team staff engage and build positive relationships with children, young people and families to ensure that their needs are at the heart of the delivery of services.
- Promoting restorative and relationship-based practice, including preventing changes of social worker or children's practitioner for children and families wherever possible.
- Promoting continual service improvement to contribute to improved life chances for children, young people and their families through effective quality assurance of casework.
- Undertaking monthly audits in line with the service's quality assurance requirements.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on #removed#