We're seeking qualified candidates for a Public Relations Intern.
The Public Relations intern program provides students and/or recent grads with valuable hands-on experience in public relations. Interns also participate in company activities, including training sessions. Public Relations interns are assigned to account teams where they assist with day-to-day public relations and work on a variety of projects over the course of the semester.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best technology and consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
- Media monitoring for client coverage and industry trends
- Complete various projects assigned by the team; assignments that will focus on developing communication, research, and writing skills
- Editorial calendar maintenance and research
- Work with account teams to research and draft editorial pitches
- Assist in the coordination of team meetings/attend internal team meetings
- Attend editorial calls, internal account meetings, client meetings as a silent listener, and briefings with editors as a silent listener
- Available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00 EST
- Current college student or recent graduate interested in pursuing a career in public relations
- Past public relations experience or internship preferred
- Hard worker, ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic, with an eagerness to learn
- Resourceful and able to work autonomously
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or age
Powered by JazzHR