If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As a Customer Service Sales and Marketing Associate, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
- Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Time off for holidays
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Role: Entry Level - Customer Service Sales and Marketing
Apply for this job now.