Criminal Solicitor, Sheffield
If you are a criminal solicitor or a solicitor wishing to train at a leading criminal defence firm then this opportunity may be for you
- Founded in 1979, this firm has more than 35 years experience providing legal advice
- One of the largest law firms in South Yorkshire with offices in Sheffield, Barnsley and Rotherham.
- Investment in staff which has lead to long serving employees
- Pro-active and forward thinking firm
- Legal 500 ranked firm
- Opportunity for a criminal solicitor or a solicitor wishing to train in criminal law to join a leading firm in Sheffield.
- You will have the opportunity to conduct your own police station representation and advocacy.
- You will have conduct of your own files and will be part of a leading criminal defence team.
- Previous criminal defence experience is desirable but not necessary
- You will be confident with a can-do attitude
- You will have experience managing your own caseload
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection - after 2 years
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) - after 2 years
-Star (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Voluntary benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.