Our client has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated business professional to join a growing team. Their leadership team will guide you to a successful sales career using their years of experience and state of the art training. They are a leader and innovator in their industry with a track record of success and recognition. If you are looking for a fulfilling, long term career with an outstanding organization we have the perfect opportunity for you.
These Account Executive responsibility include:
- Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share in.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure sales are generated and are processed efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Contact cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings, prepare presentations and proposals.
- Close sales, gather all detailed information, and develop a sales plan for the account.
Job Requirements include:
- 2 years of business to business related sales experience.
- History of success (prior sales experience, grades, part time employment, internships, awards, etc).
- Effective customer relations.
- A driven, decisive, organized and results oriented approach.
- A strong knowledge of document imaging products and general office computing.
- Presentation, organization and interpersonal skills that set you apart
- PC hardware and software expertise is required
- Experienced salespeople will be requested to provide details about their successes.
Our client offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses 70K+ year one
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- State-of-the-art office products
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology.
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.