Really excited to be working with a leading distribution an retail organisation in Wakefield!
About the Role:-
- Complete the production of periodic management accounts, month end analysis and crib sheets to give full visibility of rates/volumes/costs/KPI's by volume stream.
- Understand and communicate key cost drivers in support of the cost focus process; in depth variance analysis through maintaining a proactive approach to scrutinising and identifying causes of cost increases/savings for the whole of online distribution.
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Report on weekly and periodic performance indicators to support operational cost control.
- Provide relevant and timely information to the finance manager and controller regarding cost drivers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders through frequent communication and timely finance reviews.
- Assist the operation in appraising the value of capital investment projects.
About You: -
- Qualified / Part Qualified Finance Analyst
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environmentProven experience using Excel and other reporting tools
- SQL experience would be advantageous
- Analytical mind with the ability and analyse and investigate data
- Effective communication skills with the ability to influence and deliver analysis in a meaningful way
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Contact Laura:, 0113 2031601