As a Customer Service Associate, you will engage with our clients to provide solution-oriented service. In collaboration with our cross-functional business partners, you will be empowered to solve problems, leverage our design and product knowledge and have unlimited resources to delight our clients. Our Customer Service Associates will be part of an inspired, fast-paced and innovative work environment where you will play a key role and have a valued voice as we architect the future of our business.
- Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
- Resolve issues independently while drawing on the company’s extensive expertise and resources
- Display passion for our clients and deliver a high level of client service befitting a luxury brand
- Leverage the extraordinary breadth of RH product and design platform
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships at all levels to deliver timely solutions to our clients
- Display professional workplace behavior with all levels of leadership
- Strong aptitude for and comfort navigating across multiple systems and applications
- Demonstrate exceptional and professional communications across all contact channels, including email, chat and phone
- Possess the poise and confidence to interact with high-profile clients while maintaining the client’s confidentiality
Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby & child products. RH operates an integrated business with multiple channels of distribution including Galleries, Source Books and websites.
We serve as a curator of the finest historical design the world has to offer. Our collections of timeless, updated classics and authentic reproductions provide a unique point of view and an unmatched combination of inspired design, high quality and unparalleled value. Each season brings a wealth of new ideas culled from our partnerships with the world's most renowned artisans, allowing us to showcase their unique products, passion and vision.
RH operates galleries and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada, while our Source Books and websites serve as virtual extensions and compelling tours of the brand. We currently publish Interiors, Small Spaces, Objects of Curiosity, Tableware, Outdoor and Baby & Child Source Books.
Apply at #
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: West Jefferson,
Apply for this job now.