Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer will assist Project Manager in accomplishing PM functions. Qualified candidate must have excellent organizational skills in all administrative aspects of running a construction project. Level of responsibility for each function will vary through the course of projects and over time with career development progression
- Submittal Review
- Approvals, permits, RFI’s, project buyout, purchase orders
- Ensure close out documentation is complete
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Field communications and correspondence
- Project correspondence and communications
- Manage of internal meeting follow-ups
- Implement of action items from meetings
- Attend client meetings and in-house coordination meetings
- Coordinate background updates and submittal process
- Assist with CA problem solving
- RFI responses
- Site Visits and Reports
- Field Meetings
- Client focus - work to develop relationships with clients
- Additional duties as assigned
- Collaboration Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred and 1+ years of experience required.
Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary.
RA-LIN and Associates, Inc. is a general contracting firm that has helped shape the growth of the southeast with the construction of educational facilities, healthcare facilities, office buildings, hotels, country clubs, retail centers, correctional facilities and restaurants.
We offer our clients a full range of pre-construction and construction services including general contracting, construction management, and design-build services. With experienced leadership, solid financial management and community involvement, RA-LIN is a recognized leader in the construction industry.
We've succeeded with a very simple approach to this business---deliver as promised; be straightforward and professional; be honest and trustworthy; and provide solutions to problems. We have a vast understanding of the building trade. We recruit and keep great people and we infuse them with our respect for ethics, honesty and diligence.
Role: Assistant Project Manager
Apply for this job now.