PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register and apply on our AQA Job Portal in order for your application to be considered for this role
At AQA, we’re committed to advancing education and we’re committed to our people. As the largest provider of academic qualifications in the UK, we mark over seven million GCSEs and A-levels each year and it’s our people who make this happen.
Campaign Planning Manager (One full time and one part time position available)
£39,523 - £45,604 (pro rata) + additional benefits
Do you really enjoy organising?
We are looking for a two Campaign Planning Managers to join our team, whether we have a full time and a part time position or two part time team members is up to you. You will be able to work in a hybrid style which supports part of the week working in the office and the rest of the week working from home.
You will oversee the scheduling, media planning and delivery of AQA’s marketing campaigns. You will also manage the creative studio, ensuring that creative assets are designed and delivered to brief, on time and on budget.
You will have:
- End to end campaign scheduling and planning experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of organisational skills and be detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work collaboratively, negotiate, influence and provide constructive challenge
- The ability to motivate and develop high performing teams in a fast paced environment, balancing multiple priorities
At AQA we recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
- 25 days’ annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
- 35 hour working week
- excellent contributory pension (6% - 11.5% dependent on employee contribution)
- life assurance
- an enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- access to an Employee Assistance Programme offering support with counselling, legal advice and money matters
- access to Learning space, a modern Learning Management System, providing an environment for agile, self-directed learning from high quality e-learning content
- cycle to work scheme
- interest free travel loans.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter via our AQA job portal
- Closing date for applications is midnight on Tuesday 19 October 2021.
Applications will be reviewed as we receive them and if a suitable candidate is identified, we reserve the right to close our advert sooner.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique.
AQA is committed to the safeguarding of children and adults at risk. We’re dedicated to reducing the risk of employing or contracting any person intent on abusing their position of trust, along with identifying and responding to any incident of alleged abuse from its employees or associates fairly and swiftly. For more information on safeguarding at AQA please visit the AQA website.
We have a preferred supplier list (PSL) in place.
Unsolicited CVs will be treated as a gift. We will not be subject to or liable under your terms and conditions for agency fees.
AQA are an independent education charity and the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges. With a turnover of over £170m, we set and mark papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels. In the summer of 2019 we awarded over 3 million qualifications. Born out of five leading universities, we have over a century of qualifications expertise. Today, we employ more than 1000 people across six locations and work with around 27,000 teachers, lecturers, subject experts and academics, who help set and mark our exams.